Saturday, November 19, 2011

Obama's Gay Murders! Another Recent Victim?

www.prophecies.org
November 19, 2011

There may well be another murder related to Obama's Gay lifestyle. The clandestine reporter 'Ulsterman', who has been publishing disturbing information by a White House insider, has now posted a real cliff hanger that rings very true considering the cold blooded murders of two of Obama's reported gay lovers, as documented and posted last July, on this blog.

It now appears that Obama was discovered in 2007 to be having gay sex in a Chicago Conference Center with one of the murder victims, after most of the attendees at the conference had left for the evening.

Here is an excerpt......

And then the door opened behind me and I turned around and saw a young tall thin black man looking at me. I recognized the face but wasn’t sure of the name right away, but was pretty sure he was someone important. I told him I was just using the bathroom but knew I must have looked very embarrassed. He just stared at me for what seemed like forever. There was just enough light in that hall that I could see that his eyes were not really “right”. I thought he was probably drunk. Then his eyes seemed to suddenly clear up and become a lot more focused and he looked down at me and he gave a big smile. He asked me if I was ok. I looked down to his belt which was undone and I could see that his dress shirt was not tucked into his pants. When I looked back up at his face the smile was long gone. He looked really angry at me now. He asked me again if I was ok but he said it in a way that really spooked me. There was something in his voice that scared me. Really bad. And it was at that exact moment I finally recognized his face as the author and political candidate Barack Obama. I was just about to turn and walk as fast as I could out of the hallway when the door opened wider and another black man’s face poked out. He said, “What the F is going on B?” The guy I now recognized as Obama stepped all the way out of the hall and closed the door behind him, leaving the other man inside the conference room. He asked me again if I was all right. Now he was standing right over me. He smiled again and I noticed one of his front teeth seemed to have a chip in it, or it was a lot shorter than the other one. He must have had work done because the pictures of him today don’t show that. I don’t know why I noticed that so much or why it has stuck with me but it has. And his breath smelled really bad. It made me want to gag it was so bad. I told him I was fine and did a kind of half walk half run down the hall and back into the main lobby. I looked back right before I turned the corner and could make out Barack Obama still standing in the darkness of the hallway looking back at me. It was very very creepy.

I didn’t really make much out of it. I mentioned it in a joking way to some friends that I had interrupted some guys going at it in a conference room but never mentioned the name Obama when I did. Then I forgot about it pretty much until I was watching the news and saw that Obama was running for U.S. Senator. I figured whatever he was doing in his private life was his business though, and didn’t want to make any trouble for him. I actually agreed with his politics and voted for him. If he was gay or bisexual, I really could have cared less. Whatever issues he had with that were between him and his family and none of my business right? That’s how I felt. So I forgot all about what I saw on that night again. And I hardly thought of it when I heard Barack Obama was running for president.Link

That’s until I heard a news story coming from my television while I was making dinner. A man had been murdered. Shot numerous times at his home. I glanced up at the television and there was the now dead man’s face being shown. He looked older. Heavier. His hair was longer. But it was him. That was the same face that I had seen poke out from the conference room with Barack Obama about ten years earlier.

end of excerpt......

Read the shocking Obama Prophecies of Linda Newkirk at www.prophecies.org things are about to get bad folks, real bad.......

Obama's Gay Past Being Hidden By Killing Ex-Lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment